Being attentive to your sourced deals is the key to success on Axial. Your “New Deals” section is where deals will appear once an advisor shares them with you.
Follow these best practices to ensure your responsiveness score stays high and your reputation on Axial remains unscathed:
- The most successful firms on Axial carve out 5-10 minutes a day to review any new opportunities. Consider doing the same by appointing someone on your team to be responsible for timely communication.
- Your responsiveness score is a reflection of how often and how quickly you respond to new opportunities and messages. Keep your responsiveness score high by responding via “Pursue” or “Decline” to all deals within 2 days of receiving them.
- Responding to a deal can mean Pursuing or Declining. Even if it’s not a good fit, be sure to respond to make everyone’s process more efficient.
- As a reminder, a pursuit is simply lightweight way to notify the seller that you’d like to discuss the opportunity further.
- If you notice that you’re seeing deals that aren’t quite a fit, take a moment to update your buyside project. This most commonly means adjusting your financial ranges or refining your industry selections.
- If you find yourself in a situation where you have a high volume of deals to respond to, we recommend pursuing the ones you’re interested in and using “Bulk Actions” to decline the rest.
Following these steps to manage your deals awaiting review is the most impactful way to keep relevant deals coming your way and to bring you one step closer to closing a deal.