Every quarter, we release two pieces that rank our members.
Axial League Tables rank the Top 25 sell-side members that use Axial to market their deals.
Axial Top 50 Members are comprised of the Top 25 buy-side and sell-side members and considers a specific industry every quarter to generate the rankings.
Our quarterly rankings generate thousands of views and are the number one way for our sell-side members to win new business and improve their online brand.
Here’s what our members have said about our content pieces:
“I like that Axial emphasizes Quality over Quantity. That’s what we stand for. We focus our efforts on high-quality execution for the select number of deals we take on.” – Jay Jung, Embarc Advisors
“We are honored to again be included in the Axial top 50. Everyone at Paragon Ventures is excited for the recognition of our healthcare M&A successes and look forward to another great year in 2023.” – Jonathan Sadock, Paragon Ventures
For Sell-side Members
Here are some things your firm can do to improve your chances of being selected in both League Tables and Top 50 rankings.
- Client Quality: Buyside demand for engagements represented by the advisor.
- Buyside Targeting: The advisor’s ability to balance selectivity, accuracy, and breadth when identifying potential buyers.
- Process Effectiveness: The advisor’s ability to generate positive outcomes for their client.
- Overall Deal Relevance: How many buyside mandates (financial and strategic) align with the advisor’s engagements.
- Signed NDAs: How many buyers indicated interest in each of the advisor’s engagements, measured by the number of signed NDAs.
- Shared CIMs: How many buyers received confidential information post NDA, measured by the number of CIMs shared.
- IOIs Received: How many IOIs did the advisor receive from Axial Buyers.
- LOIs Received: How many LOIs did the advisor receive from Axial Buyers.
- Executed LOIs: How many deals the advisor successfully managed to take under LOI either with an Axial buyer or that were marked under LOI on the Axial platform.
- Closed Deals: How many deals has the advisor closed where they involved an Axial buyer or that were marked as closed on the Axial platform.
- Buyer Referrals: Feedback we received from buyers regarding the manner in which the advisor manages their processes.
You can reference this guide to learn how to provide status updates (IOI Issued, LOI Issued, LOI Executed, and Closed Transactions) on the deals that you market on the platform.
For Buy-side Members
- Closed Deals: Closing a deal with an Axial counterparty is the best way to improve your chance of being included as a Top 50 member.
- IOIs Issued: How many IOIs did the Axial buyer submit.
- LOIs Issued: How many IOIs did the Axial buyer submit.
- Executed LOIs: How many of the LOIs submitted were executed.
- Pursuing Deals: Pursuing a higher number of deals will help to boost your chances of being selected.
You can reference this guide to learn how to provide status updates (IOI Issued, LOI Issued, LOI Executed, and Closed Transactions) on the deals that you source via the platform.