Sellside projects on Axial can have various statuses. Here’s a quick rundown of what they mean and how they work.
- Draft / Not Shared – This is the default status when you create your project. At this point, no one can see the project’s details except for you and your teammates.
- Many members will note that two sub-statuses exist during Draft phase, Pre-Review, and In Review. For more details on those statuses, click here.
- Active – As soon as you share your teaser with any recipients, your sellside project’s status will automatically update to Active. It will remain active indefinitely, until you update the status to something else.
- Only recipients you’ve specifically contacted are able to see details about this project.
- Under LOI – Updating to this status will prevent recipients from actioning on your deal (e.g., Pursuing, Declining, Signing the NDA). To them, it will appear that you’ve Archived your project.
- You can Unarchive your project at any time & it will return to its prior state of either Active or Draft.
- Projects Under LOI appear with your Active and Draft projects in your projects list.
To set your project as Under LOI:
- Successfully Closed – Congratulations on closing the deal! This status also prevents recipients from taking further action on your deal.
- These projects can be accessed by going to the very bottom of your projects list and clicking to expand.
Marking a project as Successfully Closed:
- On Hold or Dead – Like Closed Deals, deals which are on hold will be hidden from view at the bottom of your projects list by default. Recipients will not be able to take action on it, and it will appear to them as Archived.
- “On Hold or Dead” is available via the same workflow illustrated in the graphics above.