We recommend copying and pasting the selections that are relevant to you into the “Filter Results by Keyword” search bar within the industry selector and then refining as needed to accurately represent your criteria.
If you haven’t already, please review the Introduction to Buyside Project Industry Selection Guides for more tips.
Investors interested in sourcing franchise investments should use positive keywords (which can be found in the Advanced Filters section of your project) in conjunction with the Industry Selection Tool.
- Keywords: Franchises, Franchise, Franchisor, Franchisee, Franchise, Franchising
Industry Selections should reflect the type of franchises you’re interested in – here are some common examples.
Food & Hospitality + Services
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- Other Traveler Accommodation
- Personal and Laundry Services
- Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- Special Food Services
Business Services + Services
- Photographic Services
Healthcare + Retail
- Health and Personal Care Stores
Industrials + Maintenance/Repair
- Consumer Electronics Repair and Maintenance
Consumer Goods + Retail
- Building Material and Garden Equipment and Supplies Dealers
- Electronics and Appliance Stores
- Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
- Miscellaneous Store Retailers
- Sporting Goods, Hobby, Musical Instrument, and Book Stores
Have any questions or need a hand? No problem – just shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here and scroll down for a complete list of Industry Selection Guides.