Axial curates your recommendation list based on the following criteria from your project’s deal information form:
- Transaction type:
- Are you looking to sell a business or raise minority capital?
- What is the management transition plan?
- Is this a turnaround situation?
- If you’re seeking debt, what type?
- What are the company’s intended use of funds?
- Where is the company’s headquarters located?
- Financial information
- What are the company’s revenue, EBITDA, gross profit, CAPEX, and margins?
- Industry fit
- What industry or industries does the company operate in?
- Language used in the teaser’s headline and description.
- Does your teaser contain keywords of particular interest to the buy-side members looking for opportunities?
In order for a capital provider to be recommended for your deal, they must match appropriately with the criteria based on their investment intent.
The most common reasons for a limited recommendation list are:
- The deal is pre-revenue or less than ~$5M in revenue
- The company is not profitable or has very low EBITDA
- The company is not based in North America
- The deal is for project financing with no current revenue or EBITDA
- The deal is a real estate project or asset, and therefore not an operating company