Your Responsiveness Score on Axial corresponds to your level of responsiveness on the platform. Your Responsiveness Score is indicated by the red, yellow, green, or gray bar under your name in “User Preferences”.
You can find your Responsiveness Score by:
- Hover your mouse over the “gear” icon (on the top right of the main navigation bar) and select “User Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Your Responsiveness Score will be located under your user photo to the right of the screen.
Axial calculates your Responsiveness Score using two main metrics:
- Over the last 90 days, how often did you respond to the deals you received (pursue/decline)? This comprises 75% of your score.
- Over the last 90 days, how quickly did you respond to deals? This comprises 25% of your score.
The logic we use to show your score is as follows:
- No deals received in the last 90 days: “NA”
- 0 – 40% Responsiveness: “Rarely Responds”
- 40 – 75% Responsiveness: “Often Responds”
- 75 – 90% Responsiveness: “Frequently Responds”
- 90% – 100% Responsiveness: “Always Responds”
Your Responsiveness Score will appear to the sell-side when your firm appears on a recommendation list for a deal.
To keep your responsiveness score high:
- Regularly check your Deals Awaiting Review
- Spend a few minutes cleaning out your inbox with anyone you haven’t responded to yet.