Advanced Search is a great way to build relationships on Axial, as well as supplement your business trip planning efforts to ensure the highest ROI possible on your travel dollars.
Through Advanced Search, you can identify any one of the 9,000+ firms on our network according to a comprehensive set of criteria — including location. This allows you to identify both headquarters and satellite locations. Advanced Search allows you to target relevant Members and identify the best point of contact.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide to using Advanced Search.
- Access our Advanced Search feature to the left of the search bar.
- Select the Member types you are looking to connect with.
- Begin typing any sectors, industries, or locations in which you are interested into the appropriate forms. Press enter to select the most relevant field. You can enter as many or as few as you would like.
- Use Company Experience Filters to limit your search further (e.g., to Members who have tombstones on Axial that point to particular experience).
- Use Additional Filters to enter any keywords you would like to search across all Company Profiles, People, Projects, and Transactions.
- If this is a search you would like to run consistently (e.g., to find new bankers in the manufacturing space) you can save your search by clicking the “Save Search” button in the top right corner.
You can revisit your Saved Searches in the secondary menu on the Advanced Search screen. Each time you click into a saved search, it will automatically update with the most relevant results. Note that saved searches are saved on a user level (but you can always share the link to a saved search with colleagues).