Installing Axial’s membership button adds an SEO-rich link to your website, which in turn boosts your relevancy in Google search results more than any other website feature can. It also provides easy access to your past successes and current priorities for interested prospects. This adds extra credibility to your brand at the precise moment you’re making a first impression.
Below are a variety of badges, prewritten code snippets, and instructions designed to help you get started with Axial’s membership button today.
- Click each button to view full-size, and select the one that best fits your site’s layout and color scheme
- Highlight and copy the code-snippet which includes the link and link to the image
- Replace the [Put profile URL here] portion of the code snippet with your Axial Company Profile URL, which is visible on your Company Profile.
- for example: replace, “[Put profile URL here]” with “http://www.axial.net/company/axial” – making sure you keep the quotation marks
- Put the code on your website
If your website uses WordPress, you can simply follow the directions here to upload the selected image to your website. Then link the image to your Company Profile by following the rest of the instructions.